Voice of the Client Program: Listening with Big Ears
As part of our Performance Strategy initiative, 6 Strategic Imperatives were identified as critical to AXON achieving its 2015 Vision of organically creating additional 2,000 new jobs worldwide. In support of these Strategic Imperatives, I am excited today to announce the launch of our new Voice of the Client Program: Listening with Big Ears. Phase I of this new program will consist of the following components:
- Client satisfaction survey
- Client loyalty metric called Net Promoter® Score (NPS®)
- Prioritized AXON improvement themes by AXON Division
During Phase I of this program, the independent consulting firm, JeminiPS, will invite existing AXON clients, via e-mail, to complete a short online survey. This survey enables our clients to rate their overall experience with AXON by answering 5 questions.
Question 1 ask clients to rate the likelihood they would recommend AXON on a scale of 0 - 10. The results from the first question will be used to baseline AXON’s NPS®. The next 4 questions provide our clients the opportunity to give us qualitative feedback on various aspects of working with AXON. Survey responses from questions 2 – 5 will be used to identify areas we can improve the overall experience of our clients.
The Voice of the Client survey will open during the week of May 13, 2013 and will close approximately the week of September 23, 2013.
- JeminiPS will administer the Voice of the Client survey
- The survey will be sent to select contacts for active accounts
- Participants will have 2 weeks to respond to the survey
- The survey will be launched by AXON divisions in the following order:
- AXON Tubular Products
- AXON Pressure Products
- AXON Drilling Products, AXON Well Intervention Products, AXON Rig Concept and Design, AXON Downhole Products
- JeminiPS will provide results starting with AXON Tubular Products in June 2013 and concluding with AXON Downhole Products in October 2013
The team and I are eager to review the results of the Voice of the Client survey. Listening with Big Ears is fundamental in achieving AXON’s ultimate goal of continuously providing greater value to our customers and employees. Our clients’ experiences and perspectives of the AXON organization are paramount in improving our brand perception, growing our revenue and achieving our 2015 Vision of organically creating additional 2,000 new jobs worldwide.
We invite you to come back and visit our blog as AXON progresses through this exciting part of our Performance Strategy initiative.